Your free guide to protecting your business with the right type of standby power.
Vast numbers of business owners and managers do not know they have a power continuity problem. When you turn the lights on they work, don’t they? But what happens if you have a power cut? The lights may be the least of your worries.
A standby solution can provide peace of mind and business continuity. From the types of power failures to system considerations this document will help you work out the best solution for your business.
- The guide covers the following topics
- Why do you need to think about power continuity?
- What is the impact of power failure for your business?
- What are the threats to the power supply?
- Types of power failures
- Dealing with power failure – what are my options?
- Permanently installed standby system or generator call out service?