COVID-19 Safe Working Compliance
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
Five steps to safer working together:
1. We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
2. We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
3. We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
4. We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
5. Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
21st May 2020
For further assistance contact Dickie Staff (QSHE & Training Manager)