We are so confident of fulfilling our contractual commitment to you, that should we fail to have a generator available, your total Retainer Fee for that site for that year will be refunded.
What Does Your Subscription Include?
- Fixed monthly fee – no unexpected costs
- Unlimited emergency call-outs – receive a backup generator whenever you need one
- National coverage – our network ensures coverage no matter where you’re based
- 100 minute average response time – from notifying us to an engineer arriving on your site
- Dedicated fleet of generators – committed only to Power Call contract holders
- Cost savings – an alternative solution to having an on-site generator
How does it work?
Site Registration involves the installation of a ‘plug-and-play’ manual generator connection and changeover system. Our UK based network control room manages all call-outs, co-ordinating the operation from start to finish 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our trained engineers take care of the whole service from delivery, connection, refuelling, and collection of the generator.
Who can benefit from our Generator Rental Subscription?
Power Call is perfectly suited for all companies that require a back-up power solution or disaster recovery plan, where back-up power is not needed immediately. With our monthly subscription you can expect to be up and running again in around 100-300 minutes.
Customers that have typically benefitted from our rental subscription service include:
- Care homes
- Private properties
With Power Call, we are now confident that the Council is able to fulfil its requirements under the Civil Contingencies Act 2004 with an effective power security plan