Fully Bespoke Remote Monitoring
We ensure your electrical output is monitored in the best way for your company and your equipment. Our remote monitoring and control solutions include
- Simple remote annunciator panels
- Volt-free contacts for connection to your existing systems
- SNMP adaptors
- Connection to your BMS (building management systems) including software integration
- Text and email warning notification systems
- GSM Tel-Tale Alarm for signalling mobile phones
Generator Remote Monitoring
HawkEye2 is our 24/7 remote monitoring system for all makes and sizes of standby generators. Power generator equipment remote monitoring ensures any issues are picked up and rectified before your hour of need – not during it.
How does it work?
Once a week, HawkEye2 automatically starts your generator and runs it for 10 minutes, checking vital operating parameters such as; voltage, frequency, oil and water temperature, battery condition, emergency stop and fuel levels. After the test a full condition report is sent to Shenton Group’s HawkEye2 monitoring centre via phone line or GSM upload. You can also choose to receive SMS or voicemail reports sent to nominated numbers.
If your standby generators are in action, or you’re using prime power generators equipped with HawkEye2, you get 24-hour monitoring, 365 days a year.
- Fully-automatic operation 24/7
- Continuous monitoring of generator conditions
- Notification of mains failure and generator operation
- Confirmation of a successful test run
- Automatic low fuel warning.
CHP Remote Monitoring
All Shenton Group Powertherm Combined Heat and Power systems are designed to feature and include remote monitoring under any Infinium24 or infinium Premier maintenance contract. You can read more detail in the CHP maintenance section.
UPS Remote Monitoring
If any faults or alarms are triggered, real-time notifications are automatically sent to you by SMS or email, while trained technicians remotely investigate the issue, perform remote diagnostics, and where necessary, arrange for a field service engineer to repair the fault on-site.
What Are The Benefits Of UPS Remote Monitoring?
- Expert technicians continually monitoring the performance of your uninterruptible power supply
- Round-the-clock 24/7, 365 days a year support
- Suitable for unmanned locations or multi-site networks
- Minimise the number of on-site visits and reduce UPS maintenance costs
- Early fault detection to minimise risk of critical failure
- Automated alarm notification by SMS or email
- Performance reports based on historical data to identify areas for improvement
- System optimisation by analysing real-time and historical data from numerous UPS units
- Highly-secure as data is SSL encrypted and requires two-step verification to access
Contact us now to guarantee continuous power availability when you need it most.