A multi-faceted practical role in our expanding Generator Rental Department.
Main tasks of job:
- Servicing and maintaining generators and electrical equipment
- Site deliveries and collections (heavy towing required)
- Site installations and de-installations
- Irregular out-of-hours working including 24/7 response on our callout rota
- Trailer & other equipment repairs
- Cable testing
- Electrical connections/disconnections
- Other yard or site based duties
- Other activities as dictated by the needs of the business
- Willing, pro-customer, positive attitude.
- Full current electrical qualifications (17th Edition and 2391)
- Some practical electrical experience (particularly heavy duty commercial)
- Some mechanical/engineering experience, preferably generator related (please detail any training or qualifications received)
- Full driving licence, including trailer towing category
Your hours of work will be 7.00am-5.00pm Monday–Friday, plus any hours outside of these as required by the business.
Please contact the shentongroup HR Department:
Tel: 0844 888 444 5