This video explains the FREE support and services available to assist you in your designs. To get support on your projects, get in touch today!
Industry-leading design advice from our network of professionals and in-house design teams. Shenton Group has experience in CHP and generator applications with many top government and planning initiatives.
With almost 40 years of experience working in a variety of sectors, we have built up a wealth of knowledge and delivered thousands of projects supporting consultants such as:
FREE Technical Advice
- Free specification and sizing advice.
- Free GA drawings, P&ID drawings and Isometric Cad Blocks.
- Site surveys and installation planning.
- Electrical and mechanical integration, advice and design.
- Use our presentation materials to add depth and value to your proposals.
- Client visits to view Factory Acceptance Tests at our Andover HQ.
- Assistance in tender preparation.
- Specifier training days.
- Management of Carbon Trust energy efficiency surveys.
- High level consulting for sophisticated design or troubleshooting investigations.
To ensure you have the correct power solution in your design, talk to the UK's leading technical experts.Contact us today
Upskill with CIBSE Accredited CPDs
We run two CPDs: Practical Solutions with Standby Generators and Principles, Practices and Pitfalls of CHP Systems, both CPDs are rated 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- Build your knowledge and increase the value you add to projects.
- Learn at a time that is convenient for you. Presentations can take place over lunch, so it does not disrupt your working day.
- Have live project questions? Get answers there and then from our technical experts.
- CPD content catered to your unique needs and skill levels.
- Our CPDs are CIBSE approved and count towards your credits.
- CPDs can be done at your office, any location in the UK or remotely via video conference.
For full details on the presentation content and to book CPDs, click the button below.Book your CPD
Do you have difficulties selecting and sizing your CHP or generator? Forget the guesswork and use our desktop calculator!
- Avoid project delays and select the correct size of power solution at stage 1 of the design phase.
- Review cost feasibility and savings potential to ensure maximum ROI for the client.
- Receive peace of mind with assistance from our technical experts.
Save time and request access to our design tools.Give us a call
Engineer – Consulting Firm
“Thank you to those involved in arranging the CPD carried out at our office yesterday. We found this CPD on CHPs to be very informative, and the presenter Marcus Dodswoth was very knowledgeable and approached the CPD with great professionalism and enthusiasm.”
Building Service Manager – Large M&E company
“Dear all, I am pleased to announce that ****** have successful handed over the ******* project within our contract date. It is a massive achievement and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for the time and effort you have all put in. I’m sure we would of not achieved it without you. Please can you pass this email onto all who was involved, including your bosses to show that your hard work was recognised within *******. Look forward to completing the next one with you …wherever that is 🙂”
Senior Project Coordinator – M&E Consultant
” Please can you pass on my thanks to the engineers for their professionalism in making the evening a success. The support you have provided through out the project at stage 2 through to integration has been extremely valuable”
In an ever-evolving world, we are providing you with the tools and knowledge to perform better than yesterday. Empowering consultants and design teams to work, faster and smarter, our tools provide you with a competitive advantage.
We have supported consultants to deliver projects for end-users such as:
By working with Shenton Group you will: Build your technical knowledge, save time and avoid confusion with a dedicated project manager and deliver projects stress-free.