shentongroup, Andover, urgently requires a Generator Production Engineer to join the existing team.
shentongroup are the UK’s leading Technical Experts in Standby Power, Uninterruptible Power Supplies and Combined Heat and Power Systems.
You will report to the Generator Operations Managers and work with 4 Project Managers and 5 further Production Engineers.
This role includes:
- Pre-delivery testing and inspections
- Carrying out electrical or mechanical customisation works to generators
- Load testing of generators
- On-site installations including fuel pipe work and generator commissioning
- Construction and testing of generator electrical changeover panels
- Deep Sea Controller knowledge
- Good knowledge of engine mechanics
- Good knowledge of engine electrics
- Good knowledge of on-site installations
- Good time management
- Good task management
- Ability to work in a team or as an individual
- Ability to handle high volumes of tasks
- A sharp and proactive mind
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work extended hours as the needs of the department require
- A determined and driven attitude
- Computer literate
- Attractive salary, commensurate with experience & qualifications
- Participation in company-wide performance linked unlimited profit share scheme
- Participation in company-wide pension scheme
- Fully flexible working hours are required, especially given the travelling needed
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- 25 days annual leave, increasing through company loyalty programme
To express an interest in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.