COVID-19 SUPPORT SERVICE
Shenton Group is offering a centralised procurement and distribution service outside of our typical product and service portfolio. This is to help organisations during the COVID-19 pandemic and means; whatever product or service you are sourcing, we can help.
E.g. if you are calling about your power system but also need to source protective face masks, let us know. We have the resources to support you.
This service is available 24/7 for new and existing clients.
Below are some examples of the items we have already been providing.
Shenton Group’s COVID-19 Support Service Offers:
- Centralised procurement – whatever the product or service
- Joins clients with established supply chains
- 24/7 support
- National support and distribution
- Dedicated phone number
Why We’re Offering This Service:
- To provide added support to critical sectors & clients during COVID-19
- To provide subcontract procurement service to clients with reduced staff numbers
- Reduce the workloads of maxed out individuals
- To ensure organisations have the support they need to operate effectively
Who Should Use This Service?
New and existing clients that need to source products or service even if they are out of Shenton Groups typical product or service portfolio.
Unsure if we can help you? Call 01264 349 311 to speak to a support representative. Or email: email@example.com