Main purpose of job
Help the Sales and Marketing department reach its daily, weekly, monthly and annual targets by producing quality leads for shentongroup through telemarketing to existing clients and new potential client databases. Cold calling will be a major part of this role however other duties will be included in order to help the successful individual gain a better understanding of what we are about and to have a more varied contribution to the Sales and Marketing Department.
The UK’s leading Technical Experts in Standby Power, Uninterruptible Power Supplies and Combined Heat and Power Systems. A thriving business, with 30 years in the standby power and energy efficiency markets, shentongroup in Andover Supply, install, hire and maintain critical power systems and associated equipment, such as generators, UPS systems, switchgear and CHP (Combined Heat and Power).
We have a strong family management structure, and high standards of performance and ethics. We have a mature financial position. We trade from multiple locations around the UK, and you would be part of a team of circa 60 staff. We have robust staff development policies, and offer substantial opportunities for stable long term employment.
Hours of Work
8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays, with 1 hour for lunch, or as the needs of the business dictates. Your normal place of work will be in Shenton House, Andover. Salary: Competitive plus Performance bonuses.Participation in company-wide performance linked profit share scheme. After qualifying period.
A. Responsible to: Marketing Manager
B. Responsible for: Telemarketing, Cold Calling and producing good quality Leads
C. Liaison with: Marketing Manager and Sales Team
- Telemarketing existing clients
- Telemarketing to new prospects
- Managing data
- Managing own time and tasks
- Liaising with sales team as to lively markets and sectors to target
- Brochure and lead follow ups
- Admin tasks as set by Manager
- Buy into the philosophy of the shentongroup way of telemarketing using respectful, ethical and honest practices.
- Assist the Commercial Director with booking CPD’s, Appointment Setting and DiaryManagement.
- Reporting back to the Marketing Manager on New opportunities and news within the industry.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks within marketing as necessitated by your Manager.
The applicant must have experience in telemarketing or sales and be happy to commit to targets. Also they will need to be able to have the following attributes: –
- Demonstrate good Admin skills
- Ability to hold a conversation with someone over the phone
- Successfully cold call potential clients
- Build rapport with clients and potential clients within a few seconds over the phone.
- Be able to talk on a basic technical level with clients
- Self Starter who can get on with tasks set
- Customer Service orientated
- Likes to have a laugh at work as well as getting the job done
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org