Backing-up corporate Britain, shentongroup will become the No.1 provider of innovative standby power solutions for every mission-critical organisation.
Delivering true peace-of-mind…..
- Our Products and Services meet or exceed the demands for which they were designed
- Our Systems ensure that our promises are achievable and kept
- Our People demonstrate levels of integrity and commitment that exceed our client expectations
Untiring devotion to our clients’ requirements is a given quality in every individual in the shentongroup team – We never walk away from a problem
What we say is what we do – guaranteed!
Highly trained in every critical area, shentongroup‘s technical team are ideally positioned to support our clients when they need us most
At shentongroup we are committed to open, sincere, straightforward communications. Honesty is more than just a policy.
We believe in training to excess and can boast over 150 years of industry-renowned experience. Not everyone has the skills, innovation and ability to solve like we do.
Attention to detail, coupled with unrivalled perseverance drives our team to succeed, every time.
Close-knit teamwork is at the heart of our operation and key to our high performance levels. We ask our team to work in a caring & respectful atmosphere that’s supportive, yet challenging and competitive. This creates an ideal environment for our culture of continuous improvement.
shentongroup‘s aim is to provide the highest levels of customer service. Each customer is treated as an individual and provided with focused solutions by a flexible and innovative dedicated support team and network of technical engineers.
Our Quality Objectives
- Our mission is to provide the highest level of customer service through our corporate philosophy of commitment, innovation and integrity.
- Our products and services must meet or exceed the demands for which they were designed.
- Our systems must ensure that our promises are achievable and kept.
- Our people must demonstrate levels of integrity and commitment that exceed our customers’ expectations.
Our Quality Targets
- To increase the quantity of satisfaction surveys dispatched to closely monitor our level of customer satisfaction.
- To respond as a matter of urgency to any customer queries, so that we maintain our highest levels of commitment to our customers.
- To closely monitor our suppliers and subcontractors to uphold a high level of service to our customers.
- To continue to audit our quality systems on a monthly basis for full traceability of our documents.
- To provide in-house training for all staff on all relevant technical subjects and to demonstrate the way we guarantee our commitment and integrity to our customers.
- To maintain certification to BS EN ISO 9001:2008
All of our employees are encouraged to consider the above aims and targets in their day-to-day work and to monitor how objectives can be achieved and continually improved. We have an open invitation to all our people to make their own suggestions of new ways in which we can increase our levels of customer satisfaction.
To read our Quality Policy, please download this pdf.
For a full list of our quality standards and accreditations, please visit the accreditations page.
To read about our Environmental Policy, please download please download this pdf.
Health and Safety is paramount to shentongroup. Our full Health and Safety policy in accordance with Section 2 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 can be downloaded in pdf format here.
Power with responsibility.
For more information please call us on 0844 888 444 5.